1.1 fiesta smoke

i have a 1.1 1993 ford fiesta over the past month or so it always smokes (white) from the back of the exhaust on idle and when reved. i have done an oil change no difference and the level is ok. can any one help me out

Reply to
gunnell

Now you are adding that it's white smoke so it's likely not oil if you are correct. Thanks for adding one fact per day. By the end of next week, perhaps someone can help you.

Reply to
Al Bundy

perhaps (white smoke you say) antifreeze is leaking into the combustion... Head gasket most likely

Reply to
fireater

cracked head warped head bad head gasket

Had any overheats lately? Was that an aluminum head on a cast block?

Reply to
sleepdog

Sleep on. He's provided all the info he can this week. Next week we may learn the mileage is 27,000, but the odometer never worked. His sister rebuilt the engine 7 years ago and had one big gasket with three large holes and some smaller ones left over. Stay tuned.

Reply to
Al Bundy