1 code picknose learns a lesson in diagnostic

lmfao i am right you are no technician and dont diagnose BWHAHAHAHAHA u just busted yorself

nope not alone no mention of exhaust but wait you also have O2 codes rich codes etc etc and together they spell CAT

LMFAO

man u wont make the cut in canada u may have to diagnose 2 or more codes can u think on your feet

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

hurc ast

Reply to
barney rubble

Ok, can not prove your point with an over heat code, so you try another? Yup, we been over this. An over rich condition can cause a converter failer. Then the engine stops. It can not breath.

Reply to
pick one

and what would you think if you had overtemp and rich codes??

lmfao u go girl

Reply to
barney rubble

codes provide a "starting" point. If they provided an answer the Morons working at Canadian Tire Stores in Canada would fix more cars than they screw up. Unfortunately reality requires individuals with a level of competence which it appears some are lacking.......................

Keep in mind wiring harnesses and sending unit's can be frail (like Alberta Boys' brain). Hence getting mechanical reliable readings first is a good starting point prior to jumping in based on stored fault codes.

Reply to
Some ga

whats your point

Reply to