Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: French And CERN Build Massive Particle Accelerator (Black Hole Gen
Almost 1% the speed of light? My tv set throws electrons faster. Some physicists speculated Edward Teller's H-bomb would fuse the hydrogen in the oceans and turn the Earth into a star. It didn't...

JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice.
JustAutoParts - a place to find automotive parts and technical advice. This is the place to find automotive parts, help and advice for the best prices on the web. Also find technical advice, tips and...

Grand Marquis Headlight Lens Removal
How do I remove the headlight lenses from a 1993 Grand Marquis? I see no screws from the outside of the lens and if I remove the plastic cover under the hood that runs the entire width of the car, I...
2
2

2006 ford fusion brakes.....
hi all, does anybody here know if the 2006 ford fusion requires a special tool to compress the caliper pistons back in when changing the breaks? also what size are the caliper bolts. i have been...

Where is drivers door open switch on '99 Taurus
Hi, I've got a '99 Taurus Wagon. Recently the door open light has been on in the dash, but as far as I can tell all the doors are closed properly. When I lock all the doors manually the drivers lock...
3
3

camshaft synchronizer install
I am replacing the head gaskets on an 01 Taurus with a 3 liter engine. I pulled the camshaft synchronizer with out marking it correctly. I had the exterior marked, but not the internal. a fem minutes...
1
1

Ford Mondeo Titanium X Sport joins the range
Ford UK is expanding the Ford Mondeo product line with new flagship. The Titanium X Sport model comes equipped with more powerful 2.2-liter TDCi diesel engine capable of accelerating the car from zero...

Ugly Electrical Problem 1987 CV
I have a 1987 Crown Vic LX Two Door. Recently the battery went dead overnight. I assumed I'd left a light on, but no such luck. The battery tested bad at Advance, so they replaced it under warranty....
1
1

'97 GM/Crown Vic front end lube?
Can anyone tell me exactly how many grease fittings there are on the front end of one of these things? My '97 GM's steering is getting heavier, it doesn't want to return to center very well, etc. It's...
1
1

Re: wire colors on radio need help
A quick Google search for "91 Lincoln Town Car wiring colors" revealed lots of info, including this one: source of info is

92 lincoln towncar mass airflow sensor question
with the MAF plugged in the car runs very rough, with a low idle. with it unplugged, the car picks up idle and runs perfect. this is an indication of a bad MAF sensor, correct??
1
1

E150 Recall
The older E150 (and others) had a recall for the Cruise Control last year and I had a new harness installed. A new recall was sent apparently the harness was not really the problem, the brake switch...
2
2

Looking for ideas on Lincoln Transmission Problem
Hello all... I have a 2003 Lincoln LS with 24K miles that I've brought to the dealership this week for transmission problems. The same problems that I've brought it in for in the past to the same...
7
7

Fiesta Zetec 1.4 Water in engine
Hi all I have just had my car into a local garage in Liverpool as the engine was "chugging" He had previously replaced the plugs and HT leads He told me that water was getting in via the crankcase...
4
4

Mondeo Mk3 rear door
Hi I recently locked my 04 Mondeo mk 3 hatch by central locking as usual, when I returned the rear drivers side door will not open. I tried to open the door from the inside with no luck. The opening...
4
4