Subject Author Posted Replies

Taurus X
I must be behind the times, just saw a Taurus X today. Anyone seen one, its a SUV.
5
5

Ford Verve previews next-generation Fiesta sedan
Complementing the three-door Verve concept shown at the 2007 Frankfurt motor show, the Verve five-door gives a good clue at what the next- generation Fiesta should look like when it arrives in...
1
1

Failed Emissions, High HC
Okay guys... 1987 Crown Vic 5.0. Just bought it from my dad. It hasn't had to have an emissions test in 8 years or so. Where I live, it has to pass. I half expected it to fail because it had a slight...
9
9

steering column bearings
Hi, I have a 97 sable wagon, 107K miles. The tilt steering wheel has developed play or slop. I don't mean vibration or excess play as I drive, but the wheel itself is wobbly as if a bearing or some...
2
2

dip stick?
after reading some of these more humorous posts, i want to give back and add this experience to the group. it was back in 1975. i was an instructor at a military advanced electronic tech. school. this...
8
8

'93 Vic speedo
Yeah, mine quit last year, at least the odometer part, speedo is still working. Diagnostics says replace unit. Got a chance to pick up a '93 speedo from a police unit, mine is NOT the police car just...

Dome will not turn off.
I have a 2002 Dodge Dakota and the dome light will not go off after the doors are closed and the truck is running. But after I start driving they may go out after 2 to 3 minutes and then the horn will...
1
1

Trunk won't stay up, '99 Taurus
The trunk lid won't stay in the up position. There are no trunk support rods, only some kind of crossed torqued rods that run side to side that are supposed to open the lid and keep it up. Can't find...
7
7

Plastic Plugs in Mazda M50D-R1
I have a 1996 Ranger 4 cyl with the 5 speed M50D-R1 5 speed and it supposedly has 3 plastic plugs which can deteriorate and cause the loss of the ATF fluid. I recently had some work done and we...
3
3

MID RISE LIFT or KWIKLIFT??
Topic sez it all. I have limited headroom. Any suggestions appreciated.
5
5

96 Econoline Window Motor Removal Right Side
How can I remove the motor out of the regulator? Does the cables goes along with it, or it's separate? Or should I take the whole regulator out? Any help or suggestions is really appreciated.

2008 Ford Escape
Does anyone know if there is a kit available to add a assist handle to the passenger side of a 2008 Ford Escape XLT? I am referring to the one inside, just above door, overhead. I had a 2002 Escape...
5
5

Location of Door Ajar Sensor
We have a 2003 Ford Explorer XLT and one of the door sensors has been causing the dash light to come on. I think it is the driver's door and suspect (guessing) it may be a bad ground. Anyone know...
10
10

4.6 Tbird water in exhaust
I am finding an inordinate amount of water (presumed condensation) in the mufflers on my '94 Tbird. Mufflers threaten to rust out. Is this normal? If so, why didn't they do stainless exhaust...
4
4

DO I NEED NEW ENGINE.
I HAVE A 1998 FORD ESCORT AND THE TIMMING BELT BROKE DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY. WE REPLACED THE BELT AND STARTED THE ENGINE. THE ENGINE IS RUNNING ROUGH AND IS MAKING A NOISE. WE HAVE NOT TRY DRIVING...
9
9