Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford 4L V6 fast idle
Hi Folks, I'm wondering if anyone can direct me to a troubleshooting list for looking into a fast idle (2000+ rpm) problem on an old 1992 Explorer that is in otherwise top notch working order. Thanks,...
2
2

Fusion
As a long time Honda owner, from what I am reading the new Ford Fusion is really a decent car that is competitive with Honda/Toyota at a much better value for your dollar. Are there any owners out...
5
5

Opinions 1996 4 cyl Ford Ranger
I have found a 1996 ford ranger XLT 4 cylinder, 5 speed, one owner with 105k mules.Owner says truck is in good condition and the interior is above average. He has replaced brakes and said he had a...
9
9

Fiesta name to return to N.A. on Ford small car
Fiesta name to return to N.A. on Ford small car Richard Truett Automotive News February 15, 2008 - 12:01 am ET DETROIT -- The Fiesta, one of Ford Motor Co.'s best-known global nameplates, is returning...
1
1

Ford Cougar
Why does my 2000 2.5 v6 ford cougars engine cut out when the fan comes on??? -- Message posted using information at
3
3

Ford Verve concept car will be sold around the world as Ford Fiesta
Ford is going to sell the same vehicle around the world, the new Fiesta. Ford is taking its lead from Honda and Toyota, which sell the same cars, such as the Corolla and Civic, in many different...
1
1

bad shimmy in front end of a 2004 Ford Windstar
my 2004 Ford windstar started to have a bad shimmy in the front end when I accelerate the steering wheel shakes very bad. The van seems to pull to both sides but mostly to the right if anybody might...
2
2

End of an era - Holley files for bankruptcy
The subject says it all...
11
11

Where's the blinker relay on a 95 Grand Marquis?
My mother-in-law has a 1995 Grand Marquis. Recently the turn signals and tail lights quit working. I opened the fuse panel, saw the blinker relay was missing, and bought a new one. But when I tried to...
1
1

Re: A War on Horsepower?
Horsepower requirements should be sufficient for safety. A rational answer to the question of what is sufficient is: 75 mph on steepest allowable superhighway grade at 7500 foot above sea level...
28
28

A War on Horsepower?
"The freedom to drive fast in a powerful car is fundamental to the mystique that auto makers use to sell cars. Now, as if the auto industry didn't have enough trouble, come more signs of a looming war...
8
8

98 Taurus wipers not wiping
Not sure if my original post wiper blades on my 98 Ford Taurus were frozen to the windshield and while i was moving the car to clear the driveway of snow i accidentally hit the wiper stock and the...
3
3

98 Taurus wipers not wiping
So my wipers were frozen to the widsheild and while i was moving my car to clearout the driveway i accidently hit the wiper "stick" and the wipers tried to wipe but did'nt and now they appear to be...

Where's the dinger? F150
1990 F150 pickup. Whenever the key is in the ignition, this stupid annoying dinger keeps chiming. Out here on the farm, we leave our keys in the ignition. On top of that, my truck has this weird means...
6
6

2002 Ford Excort ZX2 stuck in park
My daughter's 2002 Escort ZX2's transmission is stuck in park. I haven't looked at the car yet, will look at it later this evening My first thought is a problem with the linkage and brake peddle...
5
5