Subject Author Posted Replies

what would make the stock radio not work in a 93 Ford Taurus?
I am trying to figure out why my moms radio does not work, it turns on but there is just static? Does anyone have any ideas to trouble shoot this problem or do i need to buy a new radio? Thanks.
2
2

2005 Focus Brakes
Do brakes squeal when needing to be replaced like GM's do? TIA
6
6

'90 Tbird LX bad oil leak
Hello all, and thanks in advance for any advice. I'm fairly certain I know the problem, but wanted to run it by once before I go and buy another car. I've been driving this Tbird for 6 years and it...
11
11

Re: Price fixing among manufacturers
The cost of building a vehicle depends on the drive type and the amount of materials as well as the assembly line time to put it all together. Contrary to what many believe it costs more to assemble a...
5
5

How to contact Ford North America Customer (Dis)Service
Your only options on their website is by an online form, 1-800 number or snail mail but here's a fax for those of you who would like to send a written message without having to depend on snail mail....

The 5 most overpriced vehicles
"...the Dodge Ram is among the most egregiously overpriced cars in the U.S. Rounding out the top five: the Mercury Grand Marquis, Ford's F- 150, the Dodge Durango and the GMC Envoy..." article:
32
32

omzetten navigaite van zwart-wit naar kleur
Kan iemand mij helpen. Ik wil graag mijn zwart-wit navigaite van Blaupunkt omzetten naar kleur. Een duidelijk antwoord of oplossing heb ik nog mogen vernemen. Misschien kan door middel van eenvoudige...

Re: Anyway to disable the tire pressure monitor system on a 2007 ford escape?
Why would you want to? Ed
24
24

E85 conversion kit for 2006 focus and 2007 4 cylinder Ranger?
Hi all....am giving some serious thoughts to converting our 2006 Focus and 2007 4 banger Ranger over to E85 via conversion kits. Both vehicles have less than 12,000 miles on the clocks. Any forseeable...
20
20

U.S. market: Toyota is now #2 - too bad, Ford
"Toyota Passes Ford As 2nd-Biggest Auto Seller in US in 2007, Ending Ford's 75-Year Lock" AP article:
43
43

Ford sales fall 11.8% in 2007
Ford sales fall 11.8% in 2007 Richard Truett Automotive News January 3, 2008 - 1:44 pm ET UPDATED: 1/3/08 1:58 p.m. EST DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. ended 2007 the same way it started the year: with...
1
1

Online Car Parts Shop?
Where to buy car parts online? I want to buy car stereo and car wheels for my Ford car. Someone suggested to visit please advice. Direct Car Parts offer a range of car parts, car accessories, Thule...

Ford Windstar 2003 Keyless Remote Module
I am trying to find out where the Remote Module is located on my '03 Windstar. If anyone has any clue, your assistance is greatly appreciated. *S* -- Message posted using information at

Oil Seal Replacement 92 Grand Marquis
How much does a professional front oil seal replacement typically cost?
11
11

2000 Ford Excursion Rear Wiper
The rear wiper on my Excursion does not get the middle of the swipe, but it gets both ends. The unit seems loose. Where would I tighten it? I already tried the nut on the outside of the arm, under the...