130 amp alt

I was wondering if anyone knows what bearings are in this Alternator, Mine need replacing and I'm to stubborn to get a new alternator, Its the 130 amp
out of a 95 t-bird. If anyone knows the numbers for the front and back bearings I'd be in business. Thanks ART
Arthur Hardy opined in

Llok in the yellow pages for your nearest metro area...
Bearing supply houses can fix you up... take out the old ones.
Or just go to a scrapyard and get another.