Subject Author Posted Replies

C6 Info Needed
I need some information on the inner workings of the C6 transmission. My friend was driving a heavily modified C6 with a modified reverse pattern valve body that changed the transmission to a full...
1
1

Short Vibration on 2001 Windstar whenever A/C compressor starts
I have a 2001 Ford Windstar with 102,000 miles. Sometime over the past few months it started to get a periodic vibration. It lasts about 1 second (maybe a bit less), and feels like you just rolled...
6
6

98 ford alignment issues
So... here's the scoop. About a year ago, when I first bought my explorer the steering had a little wobble. I got the tires balanced and all was well. About a 3 months ago I started to feel the wobble...
4
4

Intereted in Ford Tuning? Check out our FREE forum!
Check out the forum over at the latest discussion on all aspects of Ford Tuning, including: Dreamscience ECU Remapping, Duratec Turbo Conversions, Zetec Turbo Conversions, Engine upgrades and more!...

96 thunderbird
does anyone know why there would be black grease /oil coming from the shifter by the thumb? -- Message posted using information at

Rate An Auto Repair Shop
If you have been to an auto repair shop lately then check out to rate the shop. Your opinion matters on our site.

Re: 1993 Taurus Emergency Brake Release Handle repair fix.
Just a guess but maybe it holds wires away from the emerg brake mechanism..... > . Surprisingly, I found the handle with cable assembly on-line at> . It arrived in just two days. I installed it> with...

Can't start keyless entry programming mode 2003 Windstar
I'm not able to enter programming mode to add a second keyless entry remote for a 2003 Windstar. Electronicly unlock doors and switch the key on-off 8 times ending with the key on. Nothing happens and...
2
2

Is this NG live?
It would liven up if the factory actually read the intelligent postings and answered some of them, or better yet, took actual action. We don't need better cup holders. We need better modulated...
3
3

ECU Reader
Hi All, Does anyone know where i might find the connector for a fault code reader on a '99 Escort (UK) with 1.6 Zetec engine? Thanks Vert

Ford car production ain't what it used to be
Ford car production ain't what it used to be Automotive News December 3, 2007 - 12:01 am ET Fifty-seven years ago, Ford Motor Co. passed Chrysler Corp. to become the No. 2 producer of cars in North...
24
24

Ford Focus bent wheel, bad vibration.
Hello all, I have a 2006 Ford Focus and I managed to slide into a curb on my way to work after our snowstrom here in Minnesota. I didn't think I hit that hard but I noticed a vibration on my way home....
2
2

Help! Re Transit 2.5di 1993 MK4
Alarming a ford transit Mk4 2.5di 1993 vintage. problem is with the immobiliser wiring. have to break the ignition switch on cable and are unsure what colour cable to attach to, Have haynes manual but...

Freestar rear blinker light question
My left rear blinker light is out on a 2004 Ford Freestar. I am wondering how easy it is to remove the rear light cover and replace the light myself. Any instructions on how to do this appreciated. I...

93 cougar overheating
I've been reading other threads and i cant come up with an answer. i have a 1993 mercury cougar 3.8 non. it has had a bit of an overheating problem during the winter. last winter i replaced the...
3
3