Subject Author Posted Replies

What is this parking brake part called?
I was trying to adjust my parking brake on a 1990 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck. 4WD 302 eng, manual trans. I broke off the threaded shaft that does the adjusting. This is the part that all three cables...
3
3

2007 Ford Focus Air Filter schedule.
Ford does not recommend that the air filter get changed in the 2007 for Focus with 2.0L Duretec Engine with PZEV emissions. The only time the filter gets changed is if the computer sends a code to do...
3
3

Info as to location of 2000 F250 DRL control module & dimming resistor
I need to located the DRL control module and dimming resistor on a 2000 Ford F250. I gout the Haynes book but it wasn't hay help. Thanks, Bob

Late Model Mustang Values
I have been dealing in vintage automobiles for many years. I can tell you within a few hundred dollars what most classics will bring in the current market. However I am apparently badly out of touch...
3
3

2000 Windstar
I recently bought a 2000 Windstar, and I love it!! However, the sliding doors are jamming. There appears to be an area on the body side that is scraping, and the door is very hard to open. Does anyone...

98 Sable - No heat when moving
Hi have a '98 Sable, 3.0L, overhead valve engine. It's generally around 35 degrees F outside right now. If I start up my car and let it sit there in park, the engine heats up and the temperature gauge...
15
15

1996 Taurus Intermitent Park Brake Light
For the last two weeks my '96 Taurus' dash "park brake" indicator light comes on intermitently while driving, especially when cornering. The park brake is NOT engaged at all. I'm assuming there is a...
2
2

cool auto insurance compare site
here is a cool site to check if you are being over charged for car insurance7

2001 Ford Taurus life expectancy question
I have a 2001 Ford Taurus that belonged to my son. Got it form him used to get back and forth from schoolI Got it with 80K miles for $5000. He passed away in 2004 at 19 years old and only was in...
5
5

Air Pump Check Valve [Revised]
My air pump check valve (Ford: E9VE-9A487-AB) that attached to the pipe leading to the heads broke off the pipe at the nut on my 93 Mustang GT. When I attempted to remove the nut off the pipe, I...
4
4

Mk1 Sierra fuel pump relay
Can anybody tell me where the fuel pump relay is on a UK spec Mk1 "D" plate 2.8 4x4 Sierra please? Thanks in advance for any help here m

Air Pump Check Valve Leading to the Heads
My air pump check valve (Ford: E9VE-9A487-AB) that attached to the pipe leading to the heads broke off the pipe at the nut on my 93 Mustang GT. When I attempted to remove the nut off the pipe, I...

Automatic Transmission Fluid Typs
This has been bugging me for over thirty one years but here it goes. What is the difference between Dextron & Type F automatic transmission fluids ? When this mystery first surfaced inside my head, it...
4
4

Electrical problems 98 Ford Taurus
Hello all, I have a 1998 Ford Taurus and a compound electrical issue. The door ajar light is on most of the time but sometimes goes off and the instrument illumination lights dont work. Are these two...
7
7

Lincoln Navigator error-liftgate ajar
My 2003 Nav keeps showing this false error. Wont go away. Any ideas how to fix this? Please email me direct if you can. Thanks in advance. Happy Thanksgiving darin
2
2