Subject Author Posted Replies

98 taurus transmission issues
Hi all I just got my 98 taurus from the shop for a transmission rebuild the car ran great before it s tarted slipping now I got it back and after a l ong fun it started to act up in 3rd gear it had...
1
1

2008 Escape 3 liter problem
Nephew's 2008 Escape has developed several problems - virtually at the same time. Intermittently the starter will not crank. Might start on the second try, or the sixth. Could be a range selector...
3
3

dual fuel tank only 1 working
I just bought 1991 f150 4.9 dual tank the rear tank works fuel level and pump switch it to front and gauge drops to bottom and no noise from pump and will not start checked all possible contacts and...
7
7

Steelies for '01 Ford Explorer Sport
What size steel wheels will fit on a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport? There are no suspension or brake modifications, it is completely stock. I'm in the US, if that makes a difference. Sometimes specs for...

Ford vs GM towing capacities - Older model trucks...
Love my Ford..Mine is a near mint 100% garaged, '99 F150, RWD, Lariat extended cab, 4.6 with the towing package and 3:55 rear I ordered new from the factory when I had money...You know - Before I got...

Check Engine Light - 97 Aerostar
Loose gas cap caused check engine light to come on. Problem has been corrected. How can I reset the light without disconnecting the battery or using the diagnostic tool?
31
31

Triton V8, Water in spark plug holes
I had a leak from the heater core (where the hoses connect) that put water into the #4 spark plug hole. I cured this a few months ago, but recently got a P0303 MISFIRE CYLINDER 3. I pulled the plug...
21
21

2002 F150 V6 Stuck at FULL throttle Throttle Body Linkage Cover Clamshell Cracked in Half while Driving.
Date Complaint Filed: 02/27/2014 Component(s): FUEL/PROPULSION SYSTEM , VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL Date of Incid ent: 02/26/2014 NHTSA ID Number: 10566358 Crash:No Fire:No Number of Injuries:0 Number of...

97 Aerostar Shifting Rough
Could anyone give me an idea of what might be causing this situation? Or how to go about troubleshooting it? It shifts fine up and down with short trips. But if I drive it 50 mph for 20 minutes or...
7
7

I need vacuum diagram for a 1993 ford e150 van v8 302 5.L?
I'm trying to find the line that connects the vacuum reservoir to the intake manifold?

1993 Ford Mustang transmission problems
I recently purchased a 1993 Ford Mustang and it has major tranny problems. When you put it in gear (Drive) it takes a lot of gas to get the car to mov e. When you stop and put it in park, it still...
10
10

Your engine will last longer with Synthetic Oil
Did you know that your engine runs smoother, better and cooler with Synthetic oil? It also saves you money. Learn more on our website below: Thanks.
1
1

PIC: This Mad Max Interceptor External Hard Drive Trumps Everything on Your Desk
How would you like a 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon Coupe USB port on your desk? Well prepare yourselves for the next best thing----- Mad Max Interceptor external hard drive. From CR We're stoked to see this...

what the purpose of the vacuum resevore #9e453
where do the two lines connect to on the emission vacuum system engine 5.ol 302 1993

Ford Figo concept unveiled
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. From AB FORD REDEFINES EXPECTATIONS FOR B SEGMENT WITH UNVEILING OF FORD FIGO CONCEPT Ford Figo Concept is Ford's...