Subject Author Posted Replies

Opinions wanted...pimping a Mustang convertible.
A couple of questions with regards to getting a car "pimped" in the Ottawa area. I bought a really nice 1988 Mustang convertible and over the next year or so I'd be looking at getting it "done up"....
8
8

ABS CONNECTION
is the abs scan hookup location the same one as for the engine on 98 windstar van? if not , where is it and what shape is it. short of buying factory manual , i havent been able to find it. thanks...
2
2

What's missing from the new Fords
the ad 3rd one down on the left. Note: "The Falcon can sit 6 adults and get 30Mpg" I've been in Falcons and that wasn't a lie about seating the 6 adults. The MPG figures are fudged, a bit though, but...
44
44

Transmission oil change in Ford Taurus HELP
I haven't ever change the transmission fluid in an auto. I do my own oil changes but not ever trans. Just wondering if it is hard and what all I need ? I also do not see a drain plug. Is there not a...
12
12

Ford's New Nanjing Plant To Start Large-Scale Production Soon (Asia Pulse via Yahoo!7 News)
The second auto plant of Ford in Nanjing, capital city of east China's Jiangsu province, is expected to start large-scale production on October 30 this year.
3
3

Thanks Autozone. You've been a big help.
My '97 Thunderbird LX with 3.8L engine has been throwing a "Service Engine Soon" light every now and then. Checking and retightening the fuel tank cap is about the only remedy I know about, and that...
15
15

Headlight problem 97 F-150
Both Hi & Lo beamss do not function. All fuses are OK and I am able to get the Hi Beams to work by pulling - and holding the turn signal lever. back The light swith operates all other lights normally...
3
3

1988 F-150 Owner's Manual
Any chance the Ford 1988 F-150 Owner's Manual is on-line somehwre? I have looked an have not been able to find it. I just bought a Beat Up 88 F150 XL entended Cab and the guy I bought it from does not...
2
2

93 Taurus Idles Too High
Hi all, sure hope someone can point me in the right direction. My Taurus GL, 3.0L auto runs great, when its happy, but lately what I am having is really high idle speeds after driving it for a while....
22
22

2000 Excursion Limited V10 Fuel Filter
Can anyone tell me where the fuel filter is located on this vehicle?

04 expidition cruise control not working
cruise control not working when sreering wheel buttons are deppressed no indication on dash was told could be a relay dont no were to start -- Message posted using information at
1
1

Escort (UK) issue
Hi all, I have a UK Spec escort with 1.6 Zetec engine. I have a problem with it "hunting" at tickover (idle) when it is started from cold. Once its warmed up a bit is ok. it runs fine whilst driving....
1
1

CONTOUR 95 2.0 RAW GAS SMELL AT START-UP
I notice a slight raw gasoline smell just at startup, and not after that. I notice it while sitting behind the steering wheel. Is this a common thing? There appear to be no leaks from the engine to...

F450 with Service Body question
I'm looking at a 2001 F450 with a service body on it (auto with a 7.3l powerstroke and about 180,000 miles). Are there any known problems with that year truck and also hauling a heavy steel service...
3
3

Problem found - Was: Can't diagnose problem for sure
(ref: 04 Lincoln Town Car Signature bought used in Feb 07 w/36.5K miles, now 44K miles) For the most part it turns out that the rear suspension was too high (I always wondered why it seemed a little...
5
5