Subject Author Posted Replies

have 1993 ford van need heater vacuum system diagram
Had a new core put in and somehow my vacuum lines from the heater raiator input line vacuum switch got disconnected an I can't find the proper hook up

PUMA Central Locking Problem
My wife's 2000 model year (nearly 14 years old) Puma (in the UK) has developed a problem with the central locking. Using either the remote or the key in the door, the central locking goes through the...

Ford calling in 28k Edge crossovers over fuel line leak
From ESPN Ford just can't seem to shake these recalls. RECALL Subject : Fuel Leak from Cracking In The Fuel Pulse Damper Report Receipt Date: JAN 06, 2014 NHTSA Campaign Number: 14V002000...

Ford forced to recall Escape over fire risk yet again [UPDATE]
From ESPN RECALL Subject : Engine Compartment Fuel Line May Leak Report Receipt Date: NOV 25, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V584000 Component(s): FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Potential Number of Units...

2000 Ford Escort - $1200, Southern California, near Los Angeles 140k miles. Clean, Very, very reliable
ANYBODY NEED A REALLY ECONOMICAL CAR THAT IS IN GOOD SHAPE? A Ford Escort, model year, 2000. 140,000 on odometer, and priced hundreds of dollars lower than the Kelly Blue Book suggests a private party...

Former Cadillac boss Butler takes Ford tech job
From AB FORD OFFERS SYNC APPLINK FOR 3.4 MILLION MORE CUSTOMERS; NEW ORGANIZATION TO DRIVE GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY VISION Industry-leading Ford SYNC® AppLink? will be available on 3.4 million more...

Ford bringing C-Max Solar Energi Concept to CES
From AB Jan 2, 2014 | Dearborn, Mich. Let the Sun In: Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept Goes Off the Grid, Gives Glimpse of Clean Vehicle Future - Ford C-MAX Solar Energi Concept is first-of-its-kind...

Ford says 70% of its models to get stop-start by 2017
From ESPN 70 PERCENT OF FORD LINEUP TO HAVE AUTO START-STOP BY 2017; FUEL ECONOMY PLANS ACCELERATE Auto Start-Stop technology to be available on 70 percent of Ford's North American vehicle lineup by...

Ford predicts it will finish 2013 as top-selling US brand
From ESPN FORD EXPECTS BEST-SELLING BRAND REPEAT IN UNITED STATES FOR FOURTH STRAIGHT YEAR - 2013 retail sales up 15 percent year-to-date, as share grows across entire Ford lineup of cars, utilities,...

Ford shares falling on news of lower-than-expected profits next year
From ESPN FORD EXPECTS OUTSTANDING 2013 AND PROVIDES 2014 OUTLOOK+ Ford expects 2013 to be one of the best full-year results in its history, with strong revenue growth, market share in all regions...

2008 Fusion Radio buttons
Does anyone know if the buttons on the radio come out? I have the one with the multi-cd. I had one of those air fresheners in the vent and it must have leaked down and took the paint off a couple...

tires
Looking to put a new set of tires on the trusty old ,96 Ranger. 2wd, 4.0 liter with 3.55 gears - I have 8X16 rims - liiking to putabout 28" diameter tires - so 225 70 16 or 235 65 16 Goodyear...

Ford Police Interceptors win acceleration war against Dodge, Chevy
From AB Ford EcoBoost Police Interceptors Outrun Chevrolet Caprice V8, Hemi Dodge Charger in Michigan State Police Testing -Ford EcoBoost® Police Interceptor sedan repeats top performance and retains...

Titan Fuel Tanks BAD BUSINESS corp
I talked to Titan Corp with 'Mitch' about an extended cab, three door, shor t bed Chevy Silverado and he sent me the crew cab, four door, long bed tank . About a year ago, they DISCONTINUED the short...

Aerostar Tune-up Prices at Shop vs. Shade Tree
I would much rather have a shop do this, but these prices seem way out of line, even for a difficult job like an Aerostar. What's the cost in anyone's area to have this done in an indept shop? Same...
5
5