Subject Author Posted Replies

Five Hundred Experiences?
Time to replace my daily driver (only 121,000 miles but it's 12 years old - getting nervous about it).. Seems there are a lot of Five-Hundreds available now.....coming off lease, and some with low...
5
5

Oil light and warning bell on a 1994 lincoln continental
Hi, My oil light comes on peroidically. I know there is enough oil in the crankcase-- so it can't be from lack of oil. I don't change my driving speed when the alarm sounds and there is no evidence of...
9
9

Fiesta stiff gearbox
Fiesta Zetec 1.4 2003. Is it just me, or are they all like that? I don't know whether something's gradually breaking, or if my driving's getting worse; but my gearbox is getting very reluctant to go...
2
2

Road rage in the West as copycat cars from China start to make their marque overseas
Road rage in the West as copycat cars from China start to make their marque overseas the Frankfurt Motor Show opens on Thursday, it will not be the glittering new cars from Europe, Japan and the US...

Replacing instrument panel lights - 99 Ranger / Mazda B2500
While I normally don't worry about cosmetic issues on my old truck (just gotta keep her running, that's all I care about), the lights that illuminate my instrument panel have begun to burn out, one...
5
5

2001 Lincoln rear view mirror pinout
Hey all, I'm splicing this rear view mirror into a 1975 corvette and am looking for a pinout or any help with the connections on the rear of the mirror. It's got map lights, auto dimming, and compass....

2002 Mustang, intermitten wiper problem
My mother owns a 2002 Mustang convertible, 3.8L, close to 75,000 kms. She took it to a local mechanic for the yearly inspection and they found only one problem, but put a sticker on the car...
16
16

GM LS trade with Marauder
One of my friends could trade her 2006 Grand Marquis for a 2k3 Marauder... My guess is go for it as long as the engine hasn't been abused (it probably has) As a Grand Marquis Owner myself, could the...

Electric Lock
I noticed the electric lock on the front passenger side of my 92 Taurus wagon had stopped working. I could control all the other locks from either front seat lock switch, but the right front lock...

Need to Manually remove CD in Ford Taurus 2002 SES- Help Please
Hello, A wewek ago I had a battery problem and everything went out. Now my Ford Taurus 2002 SES with a single CD player, shows "NO" when I press to eject the CD or switch to "CD". There is a CD in...
2
2

1998 Taurus Sedan
Hello. I'm being offered a '98 Taurus with the V6 Duratec(sp?) engine. 78k, one owner, lady driven. Body and interior are very clean. In doing some cursory internet research, I'm seeing transmission,...
4
4

1996 Windstar Lower Intake carboned up
Can it be cleaned? Dealer said he can't find part??
2
2

HID Headlights on MKZ
I have a 2007 MKZ which I was unable to get with HID headlights so I bought it anyway. Now I want 'em on the car. The dealer told me they could retrofit it but the price was $2,000, which is a no-go....
8
8

Escort Shakes, Consumes Tires, Cv Joints?
We have a 1993 Ford Escort that seems to go through tires. The car experiences slight shaking tendencies, which then become very severe, then a seemingly fine front-end tire blows out. Would this be...
2
2

question for Jim Warman
hi Jim. my nephew bought an 02 F250 5.4 4X4, fully loaded. it has 95,ooo miles on it and i want to change the plugs. i have asked 2 different dealers parts dept,(i don't trust either one of them) and...
2
2