Subject Author Posted Replies

galaxie 500 2-door hardotp year 1972- 351W 5.8.
hi from germany, from where i can get for this model a tank sending unit?it has a 22 gallon tank...i´m seeking since december 2006.. macs antique autoparts-a special store for oldtimers-doesn´t have...
2
2

98 Mustang
Having trouble with my seat belt retractors, does anyone know of replacements that really fit correct? Or are the retractors servicable? Neither side retracts anymore. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

Good rear tires for winter ?
I am needing new rear tires on my 1986 Ford F150 two wheel drive. I live in Iowa so we get a sufficient amount of snow in the winter. I am wanting a good all weather radial with good traction in the...
13
13

Mark 1 Fiesta 957 cc in YELLOW
Hello, Does anybody know where i might be able to get my hands on a mark 1 fiesta in yellow. It was my first car and I'd love to get hold of another one, any condition, as a little restoration...
1
1

1993 Taurus A/C vent fix (and Vacuum and Water Distribution Manifold purpose question).
Hi, I just had the A/C compressor replaced on my 1993 Taurus GL (3.0L). A week later, we noticed that the A/C vents in the car would close when the car was put under medium acceleration. At idle, or...
7
7

You need more kids
Are you sure you have enough kids? Of course, when it comes to bath time, you just bring out the hose. Jeff
1
1

Ford recalls 3.6 million vehicles

1961 Falcon Carb to Manifold Adaptor
The above car has an after market Webber (2bbl into 1) that I'd like to replace with a stock carb. The studs on the intake manifold are about 3.25in apart, but the holes on the "stock" carb are about...
3
3

electrical problem
1988 Tioga Motorhome on Ford Econoline chassis. I started it several times this afternoon and everything was fine. Then I turned the key on and attempted to start it again and nothing happened. I mean...
3
3

Ford Ranger Production
I heard they are going to stop making the ford ranger ... this is the last model year for it, is that true?
8
8

Fast cars
Check it out:

Motor Trend and E-85
I'm looking at the September issue of MotorTrend. There's an article titled "Gas Pump Pain Relief, Chevy's excellent alternatives to high fuel bills." Within the first four paragraphs, there are a lot...
9
9

Escort 1.6 16V zetec problems
Hi All, I have the following issues going on and wondered if anyone had any ideas about whats wrong. 1. from cold start the engine idle speed is quite erratic, however after its warmed up it does...

1986 Ford F150 Fuel tank switch HELP
I am very sure my tanks aren't switching and for some reason the gas guage doesn't work when switched to either tank . I have a question about the tank switcher. Does it work on vaccuum, because there...
2
2

lots of ford parts
Hi All, I see a lot of good information on this group. I want to bring a websites to your attention which was a real eye opener for me. Great supply of parts. respectfully, Frank G