Subject Author Posted Replies

1998 Ranger Heater Core Replacement How to.
The worst happened the other night. Driving to HEB, turned on the heat, and POP! Antifreeze mist all over the windshield. Crap. I do NOT like having parts of my truck disabled, tied off, or otherwise....
4
4

1993 Ford Taurus 3.8L Oil pressure problem
Yesterday my oil pressure idiot light came on. I changed the oil and it is still on. I bought the oil pressure switch hoping that that is the problem, but I have not been able to find out where it is...
1
1

where is the cruise control?
I just bought a 99 escort LX 4 Dr Sedan, but I am not sure if it has cruise control. And if yes, where to turn it on? How can I figure this out? Thanks!
4
4

Re: Ford's Recipie for a RECALL
... hmmm ...maybe car manufacturers are following the business practices of Bill Gates? autos are like blotware now cya robertc

clutch ratchet
trying to change my clutch ratchet finding it difficult to get old one of ne1 got a diagram or relevent information to help me with this urgh its hard
1
1

2001 4.6L mustang
old man bought a 2001 mustang, 4.6L... he got a good deal and its an automatic. should we keep searching for a 5 speed or are these automatics going to be ok? I think we should swap in 4.10's, it has...
3
3

I Was In An Accident Auto Insurance, Will My Car Insurance Rates Goes Up
whats your opinion
1
1

I Was In An Accident Auto Insurance, Will My Car Insurance Rates Goes Up
whats your opinion

Ford Escape Question
Looking to turn off the passenger air bag for a trip with my son... Any ideas? Other newsgroups to ask on?
2
2

Ford AOD Mustang to T-bird
My AOD tranny in my 91 T-bird LX (5.0 H.O.) needs to be replaced. I saw a local ad for an AOD out of an 89 Mustang LX 5.0 for short money and I'm just wondering if the swap will be possible or if I'll...
2
2

re 1994 ford tempo
I just want to know what caused my tranny to leak out on the drivers side thats it. I know I have to take it to some one to fix it.I want to see if I can fix it before I take it in

2001 Focus 1.8l Diesel
2001 Focus 1.8l Diesel - European [ Spain] The car has an multipin socket under the dash, next to the fuse box. The socket looks like the pix I see on the net for an OBD connector. I see that...

Installing Window Regulator (97 T-Bird)
How difficult is it? Possible DIY or should it be left to a pro?
2
2

PATS/remote entry question
another key question, I now know I need to have a locksmith/dealer program my new PATS key because I only have 1 key. What about the remote entry?, when I get a new one can I program it like I have...
1
1

Freon mixing
What is the latest on the freon mixing ? I thought I had a couple of rusty R12's stashed away as my daughter drives a Ranger old enough to still use it , can't find them. Can I do the valve conversion...
6
6