Subject Author Posted Replies

Check this clown's profile
Well, Roadie, what you crave for is Big Brother Internet Control. North Korean Commie Dictatorship would be your second choice, no doubt. I'll have you know my account is not banned. George Orwell...
1
1

Re: Adhesive for Window Glass
Did you know auto glass used to be set in formed rubber gaskets? There were two channels, one for the glass and the other to mate with the window opening. A third channel retained the bright moulding....
1
1

Re: 1983 F-150 A/C hoses??
If you have your old fittings and good measurements, any good auto a/c supplier should be able to make them for you. It won't be cheap but, if you wait much longer, you'll have more need of a heater....

Dear God, put Ford out of their misery
My roommate is looking for a new truck. Nothing special, just an '08 Ford F-250 Super Cab with a 5.4L V8 gas engine, 18" wheels, in Ford's dark shadow color. According to our dealers exactly one of...
3
3

Adhesive for Window Glass
Hi. I am trying to fix the window on a 89 Mercury Cougar. The glass came off, and wouldn't open or close anymore even though I could hear the motor run and the mechanism go up and down inside the...
2
2

Do I have to take all the fluids out of my Mustang, to store?
I have a 1994 Mustang and I do not have a garage,I'm going to be unable to drive the car for a year or two, should I take all the fluids out of the engine? Or should I think about selling it? See my...
2
2

F100 + 460 + Carter = Help!
I have a 1960 Ford F100 that I have installed a 1971 Lincoln 460. The intake and exhaust are stock 1971 Lincoln. I have also installed a 750cfm Carter carb and the truck has a 9in rear end, so it...
2
2

windstar sliding door lock help needed (picture)
one of my sliding doors locks is jamming, the door locks but will not unlock. decided to take it apart today. Posting a picture incase I cant figure it out. The red arrows point to the part, blue...
1
1

Re: Brand New Mustang Has Surface Scratch
You are going to suffer a miserable life with your perfectionist's outlook. A scratch as you described is "patina," actually enhancing your car with that stress-marked look that comes with age and...

95 5.8 liter Trouble code 133
Today I did the self-test, and got the code 133. This apparently means the AIR CHARGE TEMPERATURE SENSOR signal is greater than the self-test maximum of 4.6 volts. So I look at the photo in my Haynes...
9
9

Brand New Mustang Has Surface Scratch
The scratch is long (~2.5 feet) but very thin, and is not deep enough to catch my fingernail or even to feel. I'd like to get rid of it while doing as little additional damage to the clearcoat as...
1
1

grand marquis catalytic question??
i have a 92 marquis and it has the cat system that utilizes 4 cat converters,two together right on both sides before y- pipe,the new systems have done away with this now and only use one before...
1
1

search a part-time job?
I am seeking cooperator, part-time job and gaining much profits. We are from China. And our business is internation trade by internet for many years. Our products is best selling in Europe. And Our...

Ford puts up Volvo up for sale
I won't say I told you this would happen, but I knew it! Jeff

1994 ford tempo
I need help my 1994 ford tempo leaked out all the trany fluid form the drivers side of the car .And a few months ago it would go back and forth and now I think the brakes froze up what do I do please...
2
2