Subject Author Posted Replies

Radiator core question
Had to replace my wife's Isuzu radiator last weekend after it overheated and blew the plastic top off (a 92 Rodeo). My question is about the core. I hate to just pitch it if it can be salvaged. Other...
2
2

Help with a Ford 150 Pickup 2000
I am hoping someone can give me a idea what is wrong? About three weeks ago I went out to my pickup and tried to turn over the truck when the power would go out, no lights or anything, the power would...
6
6

Re: Check the price before you buy a new car!
You really are THAT thick!? LOL

Thunderbird VALUE of car now? Sell value now??
1994 Thunderbird LX 110K miles I know about blue book but it doesn't have enough variables to enter to be able to get an honest price. I've looked in newspapers and those prices are up/down nearly 50%...
14
14

New Twist on Green: 2008 Ford Mustang Seats Will Be Soy-Based Foam (Edmunds.com)
DEARBORN, Mich. ? Ford has announced that it will use soybean-based foam cushions, co-developed with Lear Corp., in the 2008 Mustang . The automaker says the move will "eventually" save "thousands of...

The Chinese are coming!
Watch out Ford and Toyota (and all others who make cars for sale in America and Europe)! This NY Times article talks about how the Chinese car companies are moving into North Western Asia (i.e.,...
32
32

Aerostar 4.0 (4wd) engine replace with 3.0 (from 2wd) ?
I found an Aerostar 3.0 2wd -88 that I could use for body parts. Also thought would it be easy to replace the 4.0 engine that had problems with lifters, with the 3.0 engine from the 2wd van ? br Vesku
3
3

might be of interest

99 windstar key have chip?
got a 99 windstar with the keyless entry, went to get a copy of the mechanical key and the guy suspected the key had a chip in it. Is there a way to verify and if so how do you get spares?
11
11

What type of Brake Fluid does a '99 Taurus take?
I have some DOT 3 for my Camry, can I use this in my Taurus too, or do Fords use a different DOT rating? Sorry, I don't have a manual, and haven't had to add any before. Thanks, Norm
2
2

2005 Escape Fuel Filler Pipe Problem
I have a 2005 Escape with a fuel filler pipe problem. When I pump fuel, it backs up so that it is really difficult to fill the tank. When the car was new, there was no problem. Is this part of the...
2
2

Identifying what C4 Trany I have
Hi all I am new to this board.I have a question. I have a older C4 Trany. I am going to rebuild it but I am not sure how to identify it. I don't no which rebuild kit to buy.I can tell you that my...

E250 window cranks
How do I remove the window crank handles from a Ford E250?
1
1

List Price of New Car
Check the price before you buy a new car! Also find auto advices and car articles here -->

1988 Grand Marquis driver's seat.
I was leaning back in the seat yesterday to get my cell phone from my pocket, and I heard something snap. Now the seat is all lopsided and doesn't seem to be held down on the front left corner - when...
3
3