Subject Author Posted Replies

1988 Grand Marquis driver's seat.
I was leaning back in the seat yesterday to get my cell phone from my pocket, and I heard something snap. Now the seat is all lopsided and doesn't seem to be held down on the front left corner - when...
3
3

No spark? 92 taurus
what does it mean exactly when an engine has no spark and how do you fix it? thanks
1
1

Different transmissions for 1989 ford crown victoria, how do i know which one i need
Can i tell by my VIN? I need to replace (or rebuild) my transmission and i need to know which transmission i should be looking for. I have no idea how to tell.
1
1

Inertia switch problem
Today, my 88 Topaz refused to start. After checking around a bit, I tried resetting the inertia switch. It started up, no problem. After a 2 1/2 mile drive to the shopping centre, I returned to the...
6
6

2001 Taurus transmission leaking
I have a 2001 Taurus that is driving me nuts. Let me give some background on it. Last fall, I noticed some transmission fluid under it when I parked it in the garage. I cleaned it up, and looked for a...
6
6

92 taurus: vehicle not starting
well so far i know that it's not a bad starter. When i try to crank it up the engine turns over quickly but never comes completely on. Does anyone know what it could be? thanks.
4
4

1993 Lincoln Towncar shifting problem
Shifting lever will not release from park with engine running. Will release from park by turning ignition swith towards the start position but before engine starts.

1993 Lincoln Town Car
Transmission lever will not release from park position when the engine cranks. Lever will release with ignition swith turned toward start position but before engine cranks
1
1

02 ranger soot in exhaust
02 ranger, 5spd, 3.0L 200,000kms when i start it in the morning, and give it a little shot of gas, it puffs a circle of soot on whatever is near, today was my retaining wall, yesterday was teh side of...

The Purpose of Worship
The Purpose of Worship Worship provides the believers with many benefits that contribute to both their spiritual and worldly well-being. Some of the most significant of these benefits are as follows:...
2
2

Ford Puma 1.7 is it possible to run CNG?
Can i put CNG on Puma 1.7 125 hp? Can anyone tell me?or some links will be apreciated! None here can tell me, even CNG services i know. Thanks a lot !

1991 Thunderbird transmission problems
My 91 T-bird LX 5.0 AOD is giving me some trouble. The other day I was on the highway doing about 70 and suddenly noticed that I felt like the car suddenly dropped into neutral. I didn't want to take...
2
2

95 5.8 liter MAF problems?
Well, the high idle problems continue. Getting worse, in fact. Lugnut, if you're reading this, I couldn't find a really good site that showed how to clean the MAF sensor on this motor. Like, where is...
24
24

1996 Windstar Engine Light flashes then stays on
My windstar did this a few days ago, the engine light flashed, 10-15 times then stayed on steady. Runs fine> any ideas??
1
1

windstar autolock malfunction
99 windstar, its always had the 10-15mph autolock. The doors now lock when they close if the engine is running. One of the sliding rear doors also dosnt unlock, you have to pull on the lock when you...