Subject Author Posted Replies

95 Bronco 5.8 idle problems
Hello, First of all, I've already replaced the idle air control valve. That's not the problem. The last 3 mornings (first start of the day), the motor starts normally, then the "check engine" light...
9
9

Re: 93 Ranger 3.0 V6 coolant leak near rear of engine?
well I have a V6 3.0. Coolant seems to be leaking out the back of the engine, passenger side cylinder head. Tight space between the engine and firewall. Is there a frost plug in this location? Or...

All weather floor mats for 2007 Fusion
I have a pair of heavy duty weathertech mats for our SUV but was lookng for something not quite as bulky for the Fusion. Anyone have any recs? thanks

Re:98 aerostar stalling problem
the fuel pump has been changed but i'm wondering if it could be the brain/pcm or ignition help anyone can give me would be appreciated thanks
6
6

stalls then restarts and runs fine help!!!
my 1998 ford aerostar starts up and runs fine but after it warms up it starts to stumble and then stalls. After which it will not start for at least 45 minutes to an will turn over but not has a new...

Portable AC in a 1999 Ford E150?
Hi. this is my first post on this group. I drive for DHL in NJ and I get the same van everyday. It has no AC. It's summer and I'm tired of being hot. Suppose I connect a 2500 watt inverter directly to...
11
11

Ford Galaxy Central Locking / elec windows
I have a Ford Galaxy 2.3 Auto (2000 reg), the car has just started to unlock and open the front windows on its own, I have to disconnect the battery at night to prevent it. Is this a relay problem?...

1998 Ford Windstar
Good Morning All! My husband has been doing brake work on a '98 Windstar. Upon replacing the drums, rotor, brake pads, emergency brake cables (front and rear), and a new hub(passanger side only for...
1
1

Focus
I have recently been put on the insurance on an X-reg ford foces and it has a few problems: The swivel ford badge on the front grill has snapped off The roof aerial is gone The cd player that has been...

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S
Hello, can I adjust steering wheel without telescope housing installed, My car was the S or basic model and has nothing. I see at the shaft of the steering wheel there is a place where the telescope...

C-4 trans leaking from around shift lever
Have a C4 in a Fairlane that's leaking from the case at the shift lever assembly. Any opinions as to what the root cause probably is and what can be done about it? Losing probably a quart a week or...
6
6

which code reader
I'm finally gonna break down and get a code reader. It will be for personal use, on American autos, My 2005 Ford Focus check engine light and air bag light is on....... so its time. Is any certain...

2002 Ford Explorer XLT with grinding noise on slow turns
My 2002 Ford Explorer XLT makes grinding noises, along with vibration, when turning (right or left) and slowly accelerating from a stop. It feels as though the differential in the front is...

'98 Ford Taurus Freeze Plugs
I have a 1998 Ford Taurus that keeps leaking antifreeze around the intake manifold. THe shop keeps saying and replacing a freeze plug. While at $50.00 a pop its not bad, they keep going out every...
1
1

Window problems 97 Bird
Started sticking, now won't close all the way. Haynes manual no help at all. Can anyone direct me to some help in removing the door panel? Can't even figure out where to start. TIA Frank
4
4