Subject Author Posted Replies

Doug Kukucka has an extensive knowledge base involving vehicle performance.
Automotive technical talent and proficiency is more than an overnight adventure but a passion that never ends. From the time he was young, Doug Kukucka has engineered his future in the field of...

1990 F350 Crewcab-2 WD, 5.8L, 5 spd Manual,
my truck stalls sometimes when i come to a stop, when i hit the brakes it will stall before i come to a stop...i can pop it and get it started, sometimes she does it again but not usually. no problem...
6
6

Ford turnaround plan passes target: Executive (Toronto Star)
1
1

04 Explorer "Electronic throttle control" light illuminated
Hello all, My wife owns a 2004 Explorer that just today showed a the electronic throttle control light. She also told me that it was hesitating (like it was about to stall) at stop lights and that she...
3
3

make auto headlight on 2005 Expy more sensitive
Is there a way to make the automatic headlight sensor on a 2005 Ford Expedition more sensitive ? In other words, I would like it to turn on my headlights in low light situations. I go in and and out...
1
1

Escort Speedometer Dead
My 96 Ford Escort LX speedometer has died. The previous owner claimed to have never taken the car over 50 mph, and the first time I hit 75 the speedo needle started to wander and make noise. It...
5
5

01 focus zx3 front strut
anyone know if I need any special tools such as spring compressor to change both front struts? I think the one on the right is dead. thanks in advance

defective lights/warranty question
I have a Ford Freestar van that is still under the 36,000 bumper to bumper warranty. One light bulb in front went out and also a seperate blinker lightbulb is out in the back. Are these considered...
2
2

turn signal problem
Dear Listies, Got a 98 Exploder with an interesting problem. When the left turn signal is on, the blinking starts to slow down, and when it slows, there is a burning smell. Has anyone experienced...
2
2

2005 Escape Ltd Failed Rear Shocks
I have a 2005 Escape. The warranty just recently expired. Just under the wire, I gto my rear shocks replaced by Ford for free. The car has 26,000 miles. I'm surprised (and pissed) that the shocks...
9
9

Misleading TV Campaign: All Fords 25mpg or Better
CEO Alan Mulally must have got the idea from his airliner background, but it won't work with cars. The ad says all these Fords are good for 25 mpg or more HIGHWAY mileage. Well, I have news for Mr....
12
12

daytime running lights on my 2005 Expedition
Can I modify my 2005 Expedition for daytime running lights ? If so, where do I get the parts ? Thanks, Lynn
57
57

C'mon Ford...
Know why Ford is going to die? Tonight I was building a new Ranger online... just for fun. Level II Off Road package. Neat little truck. But I wanted a manual 5-spd. Fine. Then I selected the premium...
8
8

changing radio in f150
I am changing my radio/cd in my 2006 f150 to a radio/cd/single mp3 player. My problem is with the antenna connection. the regular cd radio has the standard Motorola style antenna that has been used...
1
1

2000 Ford Taurus Starter Solenoid location
can anyone tell me where the solenoid is located? i've checked near the driver side wheel well and didn't see it.
1
1