Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford 'In Jaguar And Land Rover Talks' (Ananova)

Re: Buried 57 plymouth in 50 year Time Capsule Unearthed!
I believe the US Military uses Edwards AFB in AZ to store this kind of thing without all the fancy sealed boxes and humidity control. If the car had been put down there and tarped, it would have...
3
3

Can the oil pan be removed from a '66 Fairlane w/289 in car w/o loosening the engine mounts?
I want to change the oil pump on a '66 Fairlane wagon w/289. Reading the 1970 Chilton's that covers this car, it seems to indicate you can pull the oil pan in car, it doesnt mention loosening the...
6
6

94 Bird AC fan switch
Hi all ! Never had this problem before. Now that the weather has gotten hot, the fan on my AC/vent has decided to quit working. I looked in the owner's manual and it is hard to tell if there is a fuse...
4
4

Air conditioning repair
People who work on their own cars should be able to repair the air conditioner. While working on my B.S. I had to take physics classes that covered gases and refrigeration so I understood the dynamics...
2
2

taurus
I am trying again. The last post never showed up. I posted this a few weeks ago and got zero responses. Is this the right board? I have a 1994 Taurus 3.8 that is having the following problem. After...
4
4

Taurus
I posted this a few weeks ago and go no responses...??? I have a 1994 Taurus 3.8 that is having the following problem. After driving several miles, getting car up to top running temperature the...
1
1

ford e 150
i have a 96 e150 was wondering if anyone as a fuse panel diagram scanned or a site where i could see one??
2
2

1996 Ford Windstar engine coolant head gasket problem
I have a 96 Windstar that has coolant showing up in the oil pan. Can someone give me any hints about how to figure out what is wrong? I used one of those "block leak testers" that test for combustion...
14
14

PICS: Ford To Offer Six Body-Art Inspired Fiestas (TATTOO)
Ford has inked a deal with renowned body art artist Milo ?Mr. Lucky? Marcel to spice up its Ford Fiesta lineup in South Africa. The Blue Oval will offer consumers six different ?tattoos? (read: decal...

1986 E-250 Turn Signal Flasher Unit Location
Hello all... I have the above vehicle and recently the turn signals left and right do not work. The emergency flasher does. I have already changed out the turn signal combination switch as it did not...

94 CV A/C CUTS OUT ON REALLY HOT DAYS...
My CV does not have a factory auxiliary electric cooling fan as does my 95 Town Car, whose A/C works great regardless of the heat. When it gets up to around 90 degrees the A/C stops working once the...
7
7

Badass 1951 Ford Rat Rod
Chopped & leaded eBay:

99 Taurus Headlight "De-Hazing" Results
Like many of you with plastic headlamps, my 99 Taurus' ones were hazed/fogged/scratched/pitted/etc....Not much light coming thru! Owned the car since new, never did anything to maintain them...tho I...
6
6

Ford Thunderbird, 1958-1971
Motor Trend - July 1994 Look back over the 100-plus years of automobilia. You won't find a car that's mirrored the ever-changing American consumer's tastes as closely as has Thunderbird. What began in...
3
3