Subject Author Posted Replies

Now I have two extra fuses...
1993 Ford Mustang GT Convertible... After removing all of my fuses to check them and expecting Ford's fuse box diagram to guide me in their replacement, I have two extra CB fuses: 25A F1ZB-14526-AA...
6
6

Are headlight units in a 93 Mustang sealed?
After noticing water collecting in one of my headlight units, I removed it and pressurized it using some of the hot air God gave me and I observed air passing through the left and right seams between...
1
1

2000 Ford Taurus Windshield Wiper problem
We have a 2000 Ford Taurus and the windshield wipers don't work. We've checked the fuse and relay, which are fine, and the wiper fluid pump works. Is the problem more likely to be in the wiring to the...

04/05 taurus power window
my neighbor has a taurus, she thinks it an 04 or 05. one of the power windows wont go down, I dont hear any clicking or anything. Neither the master or the doors switch make any difference. I assume...
7
7

Re: Ford Beats Toyota in Quality for 2007
This (112 v 120) is what I hate about the way they present this data. You look at those numbers and people think WOW, 120 is a LOT more then 112. Or if you look at the bigger list you'll find some...

Caution: Lower Truck Sales Ahead
Caution: Lower Truck Sales Ahead June 8 ? For most of their history, pickups have been to auto companies what they were to their customers: reliable workhorses, with Detroit counting on them for big...
1
1

Fiesta Zetec washer question.
As far as I can tell, there is only one washer pump in my 03 Fiesta Zetec, and that seems to have only two wires going to it. So how can it individually wash front and back screens? Does it rotate in...
6
6

ford ranger
hi i have a ford ranger 2.5td milage 65000 i have a problem with starting it sometimes,when i turn the key to start it nothing happens it doesent turn over,but if i turn the key back+foward a few...
1
1

Resistance Across Positive & Negative Cables
After disconnecting the battery, should there be any conductivity across the positive and negative battery cables? Thanks! Joe
26
26

1990 Lincoln Continental axle assembly
I want to remove/replace the front wheel drive axle assembly on a '90 Continental. I am wondering if there are any special tools needed to do the job?
3
3

Re: Ford Beats Toyota in Quality for 2007
Well, the obvious problem with the Vibe is that you had to go to a Pontiac dealer to get one. That could easily account for the difference in perception. By the way, Consumer reports shows the...

Re: Ford Beats Toyota in Quality for 2007
So all those times Toyota did well in the JD Power Surveys were BS? From : "J.D. Power and Associates surveys consumers and business customers by mail, telephone, and e-mail. The firm goes to great...
8
8

Ford Galaxy AC fault
Hi, (S reg Ghia) There's pressure in the system, but the AC clutch doesn't click in. The evaporator thermostat (left footwell) does click when you turn it on. The temperature control display flashes...

Ford scores big in quality survey
*The* big trick for Ford will be trying to make this quality peak the standard rather than the Detroit flash in the pan Ford scores big in quality survey -- Ford Motor Co. took a big step forward in...
1
1

now lets try the entire article
Toyota's iconic Prius, the hybrid electric and petrol engine car, is not as green as the company claims, according to a damning independent assessment. Advertising watchdogs say Toyota has been unable...