Subject Author Posted Replies

Air no longer blowing out
I have an 1994 E-150 Conversion Van. I have seperate air for front and back of van. The front no longer blows out any air, but when i'm driving, I can feel it coming out cold, just no fan anymore. The...
2
2

Ford Explorer Loud Whining Noise
The other day I heard a loud noise coming from my 1997 Ford Explorer. The only way to describe this noise was a loud whining (much like a weed-whacker at full throttle) I could not determine if it was...
1
1

Ford Escape Lift Gate Gasket
I have a 2005 Ford Escape. I hae had the vehicle for 3 years. I just noticed yeterday that the liftgate gasket is seperated at one locaton on the bottom of the liftgate. Is this actually broken or is...
4
4

Ford eyes Volvo sale; BMW interested
Ford eyes Volvo sale; BMW interested (Reuters) -- Loss-making Ford Motor Co. is planning to sell Swedish car maker Volvo, and German carmaker BMW could be a possible buyer, a Swedish newspaper said on...
8
8

Cars for Sale at Springfield OH Car Show
Just returned from a large showing of cars for sale.... a favorite was a 64 Falcon Convertible.... gosh it was sleek and looked great in black and red... and it's still for sale. For dozens of photos...
1
1

Back seat removal-'82 Mk VI/TC
I know it'll sound like I'm joking, but I'm not- how the #($*&##($*& do you get the back seat out of one of these cars? I'm having my beloved '82 repainted, and I'm taking the trim off- the chrome...
6
6

Get paid to take over a Ford lease...
Need to get a short term, low monthly payment, no money down Lease? And get paid thousands of dollars for doing it? Drivers who take over a lease can reap numerous benefits such as the down payment,...
3
3

91 Thunderbird Air Conditioner
My AC compressor won't run on my 91 Tbird 3.8L V6 so I went to Autozone to look at the wiring diagrahms after not having found a fuse anywhere in the car for the AC unit. Blower motor works fine and...
16
16

1953 ish wiring diagram for Customline or Meteor
Hey there, Just wondering if anyone has a scan of a 1952/3 wiring diagram for a customline or Canadian Meteor? (expecially the turn signal switch wiring) Thanks!
2
2

1953 ish wiring diagram for Customline or Meteor
Hey there, Just wondering if anyone has a scan of a 1952/3 wiring diagram for a customline or Canadian Meteor? (expecially the turn signal switch wiring) Thanks!

FDM-sjov
Se f.eks. side øjre spalte nederst, i en rubrik for sig selv: "Kun for FDM-medlemmer" _Bliv medlem nu_ Vil det så sige at man kun kan blive medlem hvis man er medlem ...?? :)

1994 ford f150 conversion van problems:
Hi: I have a 1994 ford f150 conversion van that is giving me some problems. It acts like the transmission is low on fluid but shows full. I can be driving down the interstate at 75 mph and suddenly it...

1998 Escort catalytic converter
1998 Escort, 2.0L, Automatic, 150,000km. I've traced a jingling noise to two rings of metal on my exhaust pipe on either end of the catalytic converter; they're presumably the remnants from the ends...
1
1

Cannot remove flywheel, Ford Ranger 3.0l
Ford Ranger 2002 3.0l V6 5 speed manual I pulled the six bolts which hold the flywheel to the crank. But the flywheel refuses to be pulled. It looks like there is a retaining collar - connected to the...
4
4

Lincoln Town Car - automatic door locking when selecting drive problem
I have a Lincoln Town Car (1994) which automatically locks the doors when you select drive and I also have another Lincoln Town Car (2001) which does not automatically lock the dors when you select...
1
1