Subject Author Posted Replies

Dealer prices gas over $4 in protest
Dealer prices gas over $4 in protest has become almost a regular stop for San Francisco tourists. Once they've seen the Golden Gate Bridge and the Transamerica Pyramid, they can drive down Harrison...

Ford CEO boasts progress [??], chairman chided
Ford CEO boasts progress [??], chairman chided Del. (Reuters) -- Ford Motor Co. Chief Executive Alan Mulally said Thursday the automaker was making progress in its restructuring even as the company's...

Ford Chief in Cruise Control, Fails to Rev Investors
Ford Chief in Cruise Control, Fails to Rev Investors Union Talks Ford held 25.7 percent of the U.S. market in 1995, the last time it gained market share. Reaching that level again ``is not going to...

jack for the Ford e-350 extended super duty van
Hi. I purchused Ford e-350 extended super-duty van, and I found out the jack is missing, and I am not sure what jack I should get. The factory jack from Ford is terribly expensive and the bottle jack...
7
7

King Toyota
Wall Street Journal - May 10, 2007 TOKYO -- Toyota Motor Corp.'s modest earnings increase for the January- March quarter shows how the challenges inherent with rapid growth have begun to weigh on the...
8
8

2008 Ford_F-250 SD Crew Cab 4X2 156-in. WB XLT Styleside introduction
2008 Ford_F-250 SD Crew Cab 4X2 156-in. WB XLT Styleside the news from MSRP: $31,155 Invoice: $28,900 Standard Engine:5.4L V8, 24 valve, 300 hp @ 5000 rpm 6 speed manual (standard) or 5 speed...

1997 2dr explorer info needed
why does this POS sit like it has 1000lbs in the rear ?.... I looked at it and the POS has only 1 leaf ????? are you kidding me ?,, I was wondering if there is a kit to rais it 2 inches to make it...
1
1

2001 Lincoln Continental Wiper Failure Diagnosis
I have a '01 Lincoln Continental and am having an intermitant problem with the windshield wipers. About half the time they work perfectly, and the rest of the time they don't do a thing, just stay...

ford owner's manuals URL ?
Is there a website for downloading Owners Manuals for Ford vehicles? My friend bought a 1996 Taurus Wagon that he would like to download a manual for .... Thanks, -RS-
1
1

Solved!
I was also experiencing this mysterious problem and solved it by taking apart the steering column and reinstalling the pin that links the two parts of the ignition actuator rod. If you lose the pin,...

Big Three can't play defense anymore
Big Three can't play defense anymore Barack Obama's finger-wagging lecture this week to Detroit's automakers shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who's paying attention. It's the future if maligned...
5
5

2000 Crown Vic - Transmission Slipping
I have a 2000 Crown Vic (Police Interceptor) and the tranny slips. Sometimes it will not shift into OD when i know it should, and then finally it will, not redlining before it does, but you can just...
4
4

Smoke comes from the exhaust
Smoke comes from the exhaust of my Ford Mondeo 1.6, 1997, petrol at starting time when the engine is not warm enough, for example every morning. It back to normal after about 2-4 minutes depending the...
1
1

I've been driving a Toy*ta for a week
I don't want to add to the recent Domestic vs Import debate here, but I've had this vehicle for about a week and would like to give my impressions. I normally drive a 1984 Lincoln Mark VII with 142K...
12
12

De-stenching an interior
The vehicle isn't a Ford, it's actually a 2001 Toy*ta Rav 4. It belongs to a good customer of mine that owns a catering company. They used this truck? van? mini SUV? for food deliveries when 2 of...
17
17