Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford family talks to Wall St. dealmakers, report
Could Ford (the family) be thinking of jumping ship from Ford (the company)? Talk about really bad Karma! Ford family talks to Wall St. dealmakers, report 8 2007: 12:09 PM EDT NEW YORK ( -- There is...

whant to bypass anti-thief on a windstar 2002
can some-one tell me where is the anti-thief relay on a windstar 2002 , so i can bypass it thank's in advance for all your help patrice
5
5

Ford family unity tested
Ford family unity tested -- With the Ford Motor Co. mired in a dangerous decline, Ford family members gathered April 21 for a critical meeting on the company's future and their role as controlling...

Gas prices again
On Saltspring Island, near Victoria, BC, gas is now $1.335 per litre! That may well be the highest in North America. Steve R.
19
19

Obama Criticizes Automakers on Fuel Economy
Obama Criticizes Automakers on Fuel Economy May 7 ? Senator Barack Obama of Illinois criticized American auto companies today for doing too little to lessen the nation?s dependence on foreign oil and...
11
11

1995 Crown Vic no electical power
I have a 1995 Crown Vic that has sat around for the last 2 years. It has started perfect everytime I've tried to started it. About 4 weeks ago it was dead . Tested the battery it was bad. Put a new...
1
1

1995 Crown Vic no electical power
I have a 1995 Crown Vic that has sat around for the last 2 years. It has started perfect everytime I've tried to started it. About 4 weeks ago it was dead . Tested the battery it was bad. Put a new...
1
1

Ford to close Cleveland casting plant, delay engine line startup
Ford to close Cleveland casting plant, delay engine line startup --Ford Motor Co. today said it will idle a casting plant in Cleveland in 2009 and will delay the production start of the 3.5-liter V-6...

Why do my stabilizer bar links keep failing?
'96 Grand Marquis. Was groaning/squeeking when turning the wheel, took it in and had both stabilizer bar links changed, one was broken the other was getting bad. Was fine and quiet for 1 week, but now...
5
5

Radio Antenna
I have a '68 Galaxie 500 with the original AM radio. I want to add another radio with CD player under the dash. The only issue I have so far is how to attach the new radio to the antenna cable. Is...
4
4

MY MERCURY SABLE
Hey i have 2000 mercury sable LS Im installing a cd changer and i need to find constant and switched power I am hoping to find it in the tune box in the trunk on the drive side Can Anyone Help?!?!?!?...
1
1

Ford deal would keep trucks here (Louisville, KY)
Ford deal would keep trucks here (Louisville, KY) workers at Ford's Kentucky Truck Plant will vote Wednesday and Thursday on a company-proposed agreement that assures Super Duty truck production stays...
7
7

Rising Sun - it's a GOOD thing!
Bloomberg News automakers are creating [US] jobs, investing in new [US] plants and winning friends in Congress...the economic benefits are being felt in smaller, once-rural communities, especially in...
26
26

Pay climbs for auto execs
Pay climbs for auto execs at the top U.S.-based auto companies received compensation packages worth an average of $4.2 million in 2006, a year in which two-thirds of their companies failed to post...

Ford XY compatible heads
Can any later model cross-flow heads be attached to a 1971 Ford XY 6 cyl 250 engine block? Would this improve the fuel economy? Appreciate any information.