1926 model t

My grandfather is looking for some tires for his model t. Heres what he wanted me to post. Any help or leads with be appreciated.

LOOKING FOR A TRADE\

I HAVE A MATCHING SET OF FOUR USED 21 X 4 1/2 ALSTATE TIRES AND FLAPS IN GOOD CONDITION AND ONE BRAND NEW FIRESTONE TIRE SAME SIZE

I NEED 4 GOOD USED 30x3 1/2 TIRES, FLAPS AND TUBES THAT WILL FIT A 1924 MODEL T FORD .

21 X 4 1/2 WILL FIT 1926 & 1927 MODEL T FORDS------ ALSO 1928 & 1929 MODEL A FORDS

snipped-for-privacy@WOH.RR.COM BROOKVILLE OHIO

Reply to
sean
1) All CAPS is shouting. Believe me, what you have to say is NOT worth shouting about.

2) This is not an appropriate group for this. Notice how few questions there are about cars older than the cars in the 70s.

3) Advertising is not allowed in the group.

In the future, take your ads to Cars and Parts or other magazine or try eBay.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff