1953-62 FORD ENGINE/CAR ID WALL CHART-312w2-4's,406w3-2's

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&iteme11433103&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
vintage FORD wall chart for all vehicles made by FoMoCo from 1953 to
1962, included a THUNDERBIRD section and such rare engine options as:
312 Y-BLOCK WITH 2-4 BARRELS
406 WITH 3-DEUCES (TRI-POWER OR SIX-PACK)
401-477-534 cubic inch truck motors
VIN deciphering chart section
vintage Ford item copyrighted 1962
On 12 Feb 2005 04:53:08 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

How about uploading a MUCH bigger photo of it to this conference?

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&iteme11433103&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Yeah, something that will print nice and sharp in full color at about 3ft x 4ft, just so we can... uhhhh... verify the quality, yeah, that's it, to see just how much we would be willing to pay for it. Probably LOTS! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!