1956 Lincoln Mark II in CUBA

Most of the more desirable cars are gone, T-Birds, Corvettes, but here is a black 56 Lincoln Mark II on the streets of Havana,
No doubt this had to have been owned by a very wealtly Sugar Grower in Pre-Castro Cuba. And this car was probably one of a tiny amount Imported. Does anyone know the Original Owner or anything about this car's history?. When my grandmother left Cuba in 1960 she gave away hers and my late grandfather's 1956 Packard Patrician to their Chauffer and one of his sons still owns the car and makes his living with it as a independent TAXI driver ferrying Canadian & European tourists around.