1961 Falcon Carb to Manifold Adaptor

The above car has an after market Webber (2bbl into 1) that I'd like to replace with a stock carb. The studs on the intake manifold are about 3.25in apart, but the holes on the "stock" carb are about 2.75in
apart. Does this mean the manifold is also aftermarket? Is there an adaptor to make this carb/manifold combo work?
email was sent regarding this.
Tom

Tom wrote:

The 140 and 170 I6 had the manifold cast integral with the head, ie no bolt on manifold. Are you sure your Falcon has the correct engine? How about the 1 BBL carb, is it the correct one? All Falcon and Mustang 140, 170's and 200's had the manifold cast with the head.
Good luck,
Ron

140,

they also all had a adpter to manifold for the carb. he is missing this. KB
--
Thunder Snake #9
"Protect" your rights or "lose" them.