1961 Ford Galaxy Gas Tank Needed

Gas Tank needed for a 1961 Ford Galaxy. Old one is so full of junk that we haven't been able to clean it.
Any ideas on where I can find a replacement?
Car is in Dallas TX, but I can pick it up anywhere in Texas - DFW/Austin/Houston/San Antonio preffered (El Paso is a little far...)
TIA
Scott H. Sexton help@
autokrafters, dennis carpenter, macs,dearborn classics to name a few places

Thanks that's just what I needed. I just took possession of this car and don't know anything about finding parts for it.
I also found out that there is a Galaxie Club. I think I have the gas tank licked, hopefully it will be up and running by the end of the week.
************************************************* Scott H. Sexton help@ www.sexton.com sexton.com Eeyore's Birthday Party http://eeyores.sexton.com *************************************************
says...

If you do a Google search for this vehicle you should come up with a variety of resources. For example search for classic Ford Galaxy parts catalogs and I got the following
1960-1972 Ford Galaxie Parts 1960-1972 Ford Galaxie parts. Special low prices. Free catalogs. Fast Shipping. 1A Auto - Ford Galaxy Parts 1A Auto has an extensive line of aftermarket replacement headlights, mirrors, carpet, and other auto parts for many makes and models. Quality parts and impeccable service at great prices. Ford Galaxie Parts on eBay Motors Buy or sell with confidence at eBay Motors. Autos, motorcycles, watercraft, parts, accessories and everything else. Find Ford Galaxy Parts at JCWhitney.com Looking for a Ford Galaxy part? Need a custom-fit item, replacement part or hard-to-find accessory? Find it at JC Whitney where they offer Everything Automotive. Free shipping. Auto Parts at RockAuto.com Buy 1000's of auto parts at great every day low prices. Ford Cars Trucks Ford Cars Trucks Ford Cars Trucks ford 1954-Up DexDom.com - online parts truck sites list 1.
Next >>

Spike 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address