1963 Ford Galaxie - Headlight Switch Problems - Please Help!!!

Good evening all,
Went to fix some loose fuse clamps on the underside of my '63 Fastback headlight switch. Problem though - fixed the loose fuses, but then the
headlight pull-switch jammed. I fidgeted with it, and eventually the pull-switch came loose but now I think the internal workings of the switch itself are screwed up.
How do I remove the switch/fuse housing from behind the dash? The switch housing and fusebox was kinda loose to begin with (it twisted in place) so once I fix or replace it how do I get it back in properly so it's sturdy?
Also looked online at Mac's and Dearborn and can't find a replacement switch in their inventory to match a 1963 - does anyone know if a switch is even made, or do headlight switches from other years (if the one I have is irrepairable) that will work? Thanks! Jason (Baltimore)
You might want to post this on the "BlueOvalFans" group in groups.yahoo.com. Lots of old car knowledge there. Also, have you tried www.galaxieclub.com?
Leroy
--
tex95bird