1963? Mercury Meteor sedan - NICE !

1963? Mercury Meteor sedan - NICE ! This beautiful classic in black with chrome is owned by my neighbor. He does not have internet access so I have offered to help him sell it.
He says it has the original engine and runs ( I need to verify) He also says he has clear title. (also need to verify) I will have more details in the following days to come. It is a very cool "McGarret" looking type car ! Contact me at toski_tech "at" yahoo dot com for more info. I have listed the car for sale at: http://www.ioffer.com/i/2025681 I can help with delivery ...... Hunter