1964 Ford

I am interested in contacting the indivdual who posted the 1964 galaxie, 289 engine with overdrive for sale for $750 on your web site but am unable to do so. Is there any way you could help me contact this
person. If the car is still available and I buy it I will guarantee payment of your fee. Please respond. Thank you, Ervin B. Davis

Try searching on groups.google.com.
You could use terms like 289 engine for sale
Jeff