1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Parts

I have available vintage seats, bumpers and hood trunk lids, and front fenders. If interested let me know.

I am interested in purchasing a front & rear chrome bumper for a 64 Galaxie 500 Convertible. Preferably no dents and absolutley no rust. Do you have any available? or any suggestions as to where I may find one? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:04:49 -0400, "GalaxieGirl"

Wow, I remember them, I had one for my first car (not a convertible) -- it was totally, and I mean totally rusted out within 6 years!
Good luck
Thanks :) I was hoping for some good news, lol.
autokrafters, and dennis carpenter are 2 very good places for reproduction ford parts

Thanks Tom! Those places sound familiar I'll check them out again :)
Have you considered having your present bumpers re-chromed?
mike

Yes we have talked about getting the parts re-chromed but for some reason we're still looking for them ... it's my dad's project I'm just trying to help him out. Thanks Mike, I'll mention that again :)