1964 Ford Galaxie for sale

Hello, all.

Due to changing life circumstances, I'm selling my 1964 Ford Galaxie 500. The car is a 2 door sedan, and is equipped with the 352 V-8 engine, automatic transmission, swing-away steering, AM/FM, power steering and power brakes. It has the optional wire hubcaps, and I'm running Foxcraft fender skirts. It's finished in Wimbledon white with a red vinyl interior.

My parents bought the car in 1969, and I began restoration in 1992 and completed it in 1996. The car has about 3,000 miles since that time. It has won numerous awards, including Best of Show, Best Paint, Best Interior, and Best Ford. It currently has its AACA Senior award and has won several Preservation Awards through AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) as well.

I have photos that I can send to you if you're interested. The car appraised for $27k in May of 2002. I'm asking $22k for the car.

To reply via email, replace the NOSPAM in the address line with co (campbellprintingco)

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Bubba Hyde

There ya go Cory... and this was a helluva lot more car than the later sixties models.. sorry, but true.

Bubba Hyde opined in news:BB3D73B6.EA88% snipped-for-privacy@campbellprintingNOSPAM.com:

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic