1965 Ford Performance Manual posted online

I'm currently rebuilding a '67 Ford F100 shortbox pickup, and had a Ford fanatic friend who was letting me strip down several parts trucks he had. He told me he might have a shop manual for the trucks and dug a
cardboard box off a shelf. In this box was several shop manuals....but also was a small collection of factory Ford high-performance literature. I convinced him to let me borrow these for a few days so I could scan them in and burn to CD.
The first installment has just been posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos ...a 64-page 1965 Ford High Performance manual, complete with pictures, part numbers and prices of the hi-po goodies available from the factory then.
A few more to come in the future....