1968 GALAXIE DOOR PANELS

I AM LOOKING FOR BLACK DOOR PANELS IN PERFECT CONDITION FOR A 68 GALAXIE 500 FASTBACK. ALSO ARMRESTS.
I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE NEW OR PULLED OUT OF A DONOR CAR.
ALSO - CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 68 500 DOOR PANEL AND A 68 XL DOOR PANEL?
THANKS IVAN
ivanogburn wrote:

specifics. IIRC, the XL had a wood grain insert on the panel somewhere. You might think about joining http://www.galaxieclub.com/ . They would be much more able to answer specific questions about your 68. During the gas crunch in the 70s people were almost giving those big Fords away. I had quite a number of them from 64-69. The 68 was always one of my favorites. My first car was a 68 XL, 428 4-speed. :)