1968 Mercury Cougar with 40K for sale

Hello, we have a pristine 1968 Mercury Cougar for sale with 40K Original miles, its on ebay - No Reserve, heres the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE52048137

Please, if we wanted to buy this crap, we would go to ebay ourselves. If every peter, paul and harry who had somehting to sell put it in the newsgroups, the newsgroups would be all ads.
Plus, advertising is against the charter of this newsgroup.
Jeff

It's a pretty safe bet that the vast majority of spammers will never bother to read your messages. In effect all you do is double the number of useless messages. You do have a good point but preaching to the choir won't solve the problem. Bob
(...)

It does remind regular and occasional readers that these types of posts are welcome.
However, I think the majority of this sort of posters aren't regular newsgroup readers.
Jeff
I would have to agree with you Jeff. their sole reason posting in newsgroups like this is so they can be like hurc, a pain in the butt that everyone wishes would just go away.

back in 1969 I used my savings and bought a 68 Cougar that was just like that one except for being white. Had the 289 CI engine and I loved that car. It brought back some great memories.

Really wish I could pick it up. Very nice example of a real set of wheels.