1970 429 Torino GT vs. 1972 Buick GS 455 Stage 1

The new issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines features a 1970 429 Torino GT vs. a 1972 Stage I 455 GS. A preview is @ http://www.hemmings.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/articles.editorial/article_id/370
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

The Ford is non smog, the Buick is the low compression smog motor:) I'm not a member so I don't know what the outcome was.
Al

It wasn't a competition, but rather driving impressions of cars owned by two married couples, along with some history behind both models.

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1