1971 Ford LTD Convertible

I would like to know what my ford is worth on the open market. It has a rebuilt engine with about 6,000 2. It has new carpets. Floor mats too! 3. The body has just been fixed or in process of and it has orginal parts
throughout except seat belts. 4. The car looks good and runs great with 400 cubic inch engine.

Put it on ebay and see what it brings.
I sold my '71 LTD Brougham convertible last summer, that I had owned since new, for $9,000. 87K miles, class 2 condition. Check here for the current prices
WWW.NADAGuides.com
mike hunt