1971 tornio

I am trying to decide if I can rebuild car. I am wondering if someone has done this and can help me out. I need a new engine and all the goodies to go with it. I have a good body and transfer case but from there it needs
lot of help. I am the orginal owner but gave it to a relative and now I have the car. Do I just call a junk yard or is there a chance for me to rebuild. I would prefer to rebuild but I am lost.

With predjudice!
I would like to shut TAA down as for some reason all the idiots prefer it.. So I guess I send this to supernews!
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 16:15:21 -0400, "iola"

Have you considered ebay? Depending on exactly which model Torino it is, it may have more value than you think.
Lugnut
70 and 71 torinos have the same body style. Many of the fairlane and falcon pieces of the same years will work in your car.
If the car lived in a snow region where salt is used pay care attention to rust out of floor pan , firewall, and torque boxes (just behind front wheel wells)