1972 Ford Mustang Coupe

Hello

Is there anyone in this group that can help me? I need some ready-made bucket seats for the above-mentioned car that I'm trying to restore. I've looked everywhere with no luck. If there are no seats, what about seat parts (e.g., the seat springs and the inner cushions). I've looked in a few catalogs but can't find these parts. I need all the help I can get with this car.

God bless,

Lynn Tilmon

Reply to
Lynn Tilmon