1978 Bronco Ranger XLT

I have a 1978 Bronco Ranger XLT. It drove fine for about a year and a half, but now it only steers in one direction. When turning right, it steers fine, but its really stiff when turning to the left, and is now impossible
to drive. I think that it could be the steering box, but does anyone have another opinion?
On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:09:39 -0400, "jmay"

You have a steering gearbox problem. The simplest solution is a salvage yard replacement. There are also rebuilt exchange units avaialble from most parts suppliers. I have for some reason had problems with some of the rebuilts. I suggest you use either a NAPA or a Ford reman if you choose to go that way unless you enjoy the work involved in changing it.
Lugnut