1978 Ford Fairmont

Hi, I recently received a Ford Fairmont. The gas gauge didnt seem to work or the dash lights. I checked the wiring and then decided to take the dash apart to check the bulbs and connections. BAD! The instrument cluster underneath the panel was disentegrating! Pieces were all over the place and falling off. So my question is: Does anybody have an instrument cluster for a 1978? I live here in Mesa, AZ. Or does anybody know of a recycler that has a good supply of parts? Thanks!

Shawn Email: Hagrid9999 at yahoo dot com

Reply to
shawn