1978 Ford Fairmont

Hey again!
I just installed some new rear coils and shocks. I used the wagon progressive coils like was suggested(from here). They work excellent! I
also put some new rims and a set of P215 75R14 tires. I dont like lowriding anymore(been there when i was young). The new coils made plenty of room for them. Ive also decided to just replace the rack since there is slop in it. When i do this I will get new tires for the front also. I was trying to find some replacement window channels. I looked for some but could not locate any. Is it just a roll that will fit any vehicle? Thanks for any help on this! I also have a question about the rear end. There seems to be some play in it. I think its at the place where it connects to the frame. I think the bushings(?) need to be replaced? I just want to get the main stuff like this fixed, since at 80 mph I dont want anything to fall apart. :) I am also going to get it painted soon, so it will be a shiny POS. :)
Until the next upgrade and possible questions!
Shawn 1978 Ford Fairmont, I-6 200
Heya again!
I replaced the rear coil springs, trim the side of the fender(excess thats not seen unless looked up at), and put on P215 75R14 tires. (thanks for the help on the springs) It looks much better than the old 185's. I didnt really notice any power loss. It still hums fine at 80-90. Ive decided to just replace the rack, its not too bad at like $150 or so. (rack and pinion steering)
Now to my new questions. The rear has play in it. I think the bushings need to be replaced.(the rubber ones?) I also want to replace the window runners. I am getting air coming through a bit. Where would I pick/order these items at? I checked for the window runners on the web and couldnt find anything. I hope to get it painted after I do the body work on it. It will be a nice shiny POS then. :)
Anybody have any other suggestions? I plan on replacing the front coils and struts sometime. I also have been putting synthetic in it. It has 70,000 miles but I figured the synthetic should help?
Thanks!
Shawn 1978 Ford Fairmont, 200 I-6

Try J.C. Whitney.
--
Every day is a good day- it's just that some are better than others.

Some people swear by synthetic oil. I've never used it. Why spend 1/4 of the value of the vehicle every time you change the oil though?
Have you checked out JC Whitney for the replacement parts you are looking for? They have lots of miscellaneous bits there.
Enjoy,
Greg