1979 ford brake conversion

i was looking at installing this from ford.

part number M-2300-G

has anyone installed this? or seen it? it says i need to get e-brake cable made up .... i do not know of anyone in my city that does this so i figure some explorer brake cables and make my own conversion brackets to connect to original T-bar / adjuster would work .... these are sposed to be 95? explorer brakes... would i just be able to go to wrecker and get the brakes and bolt them on?

Reply to
fireater