1982 Ford Laser Ghia

Hello,
I was just wondering how many people have this car, and what do you think about this car?
Thanks Ferrari Gal

Hello,
My name is Helmuth, I'm from Per and I have a 1982 Ford Laser. Is a great car, with some problems but is Ok. The problem here in Per is the accesories and the cost of the fixes. I'm hapy with my Ford Lser, is a speed car.
Please send me some pics of your Ford laser to helmuth snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com And, What do you think about this car?
Bye!
Hi there I have just bought a real mint 82 G.L. with 60,000 ks on it.Only had it a week so I dont know whether you want input from longer historys but thought I'd reply anyway.So far (as much as a week can show) I'm really rapped with it.I guess time will tell eh!.Drives real well and for a 1300 its no slug. rgds rasta