1985 f150

The engine will not respond it acts like if the acculater is being pressed up and down all the time. It stared this a long time ago but now I can't run it at all. When I first noticed this problem it was only when I was going to a lower speed such as going into a parking lot, the truck would start bucking. Please can anyone help me I don't want to get rid of this truck at this time. Thanks a bunch

Reply to
iola

Screw you

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Take it to a mechanic, and sell your torino..... idiot

Sincerely talkaboutautos webstaff

Reply to
Bob