1985 Mercury Grand Marquis - HELP!

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net wrote:

Yes... '83 to '85 5.0L. Carbs were even still available on police & Canada market vehicles through 1991.
Rob
snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net wrote:

Uh... It's INSIDE the car cabin? If it hisses all the time, it's leaking.. and that will cause high idle on an EFI.
Good thing you thought to mention that.
you pay..DEAL with it!

under the TBI goes bad, it'll idle too high and suffer poor fuel mileage. A simple fix for this! s