1985 Tempo: Cooling fan circuit board?

My niece has an 85 Tempo. She's a good distance away from me so I can only go by what she's telling me. She states her cooling fan circuit board located behind the glove box appears burnt. Now, I've no knowledge of the
Tempo or this part. Is this an actual circuit board with the relay (and other things?) on it or is this just a relay/switch? Thank you.